- Group envisions an LA Beyond Cars: Exhibit to open July 29 (July 22, 2010).
- Transformational Transportation: Los Angeles on a High-Speed Recovery Track (July 20, 2010).
- railLA asks LA to think big about high-speed rail on July 17 (July 12, 2010).
- Molly Rovero (October 6). High Speed Rail in California’s Future. Posted to Luxeco Living.
Jao, C. (August 20). Car-less and Loving It: City National Plaza Event Looks at Alternate Ways to Get Around Los Angeles. Posted to Downtown News.
Behrens, Z. (August 19). Designing LA with Toys & Other Abstract Objects at Last Night’s Car-Free Party. Posted to LAist.com.
Broverman, N. (August 18). Party Sans Cars Downtown, Hollywood Emerson Project is a Go. Posted to CurbedWire.
Robinson, C. (August 18). Architectural exhibit reimagines public transportation in LA. Posted to KPCC About Town.
William-Ross, L. (August 18). Pencil This In: Car Free Party, DWP Reform, Spy Movies, and a Concert in the Park. Posted to LAist.com.
Shen, M. (August 17). The BRU’s masked demonstrators stand up for bus riders. Posted to Brand X Daily.
- Rosenberg, J. (August 13). City/Culture: Planning Not Just for Planners. Posted to Next American City.
Walker, A. (August 12). Seven Visions of a High-Speed Rail Future. Posted to GoDesign.
Sawano, A. (August 8). Think big about transportation. Posted to Daily News Los Angeles.
Schick, S. (August 6). railLA Inspires Angelenos to Ride the Rails. Posted to ecoLocalizer.
Rubin, C. (August 3). LA Beyond Cars: Now Playing, The Future. Posted to LA.Streetsblog.org.
- Aragon, G. (July 29). Design Workshop Drums Up Ideas for High-Speed Rail. Posted to Engineering News Report.
- Lee, E. (July 29). LA Beyond Cars: A Global Perspective on Rail and Public Space. Posted to Inhabitat.
- Richardson, E. (July 16). Plan Rail Lines with James Rojas at Pico House. Posted to blogdowntown.
- Richardson, E. (June 18). Modeling Los Angeles’ Transit Future. Posted to blogdowntown.